Friday, March 9, 2012

We Are Eggless

But not for long, my best friend is on route to remedy this pronto. It's not nice to open the egg carton and find it vacant (huh?), empty (you've got to be kidding), no peeps home... as in egg free. Who puts an empty egg carton back in the fridge?
And not just any ol' eggs will do. Give me Kenyon's, Hadley's, Mountain Man's, Bobbie's, Gwen's, Neil's, Simplicity Farm's before I succumb to the ordinary market egg. An egg is not an egg, not when you can get your hands on these lovelies.


Now, where was I... time for some over easies.


It's going to be a good day.



Have a fun, sunny weekend... and eat good eggs (you deserve it)!

2 comments:

  1. Got my fist twin egg the other day! The yokes were tiny and cute...

    ReplyDelete

Have something to share? I'd like to hear from you.