Thursday, September 27, 2012

I've Caved to My Cravings

And it was good!

Autumn has sparked a brilliant swath of color over the Valley this week. With the air cool and crisp and the sky... well, it's bluer than blue (I'm not kidding). It is just the sort of weather to throw an appetite into overdrive. Mother nature is determined to chub us up with a little (or a lot of) extra padding to keep us warm this winter.

Who are we to argue, my best friend and I are more than happy to oblige. A hop, skip and a jump through the covered bridge into Waitsfield Village is a new little establishment we've heard is brimming with goodness, The Sweet Spot.


Housing both, ice cream crafter extraordinaire, John Vitko's Scout's Honor scoop shop and


pastry passionista, Lisa Curtis's Sweet Simone's bakeshop.


Today, I went for the Salted Caramel ice cream... oh, yeah!


And tomorrow, I'm thinking one of these coconut beauties will do.


Then again, the chocolate chocolate look mighty chocolaty. Maybe, I'll have both.


How sweet it is at The Sweet Spot. And that's a good thing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to share? I'd like to hear from you.